Re: ex-ATSF Class Fe-13 Auto Boxcars on the StJ&LC (was There were not a lot of 50 foot boxcars around in 1929)

mopacfirst

Yes, I wasn't clear in my reply.  I have to say that, since I hang on to all of my PDS sheets, I wasn't thinking of that.  The main reason I care about the sales sheet is that there's just enough information on them to help me decide if I want to bid on whatever shows up on eBay.  The era of use (all gone by 1956, for instance) is usually on there, and that's the thing I probably care most about, if I didn't already know.

Ron Merrick