Terminate 4014 messages on the STMFC

Mikebrock

It is with great pleasure that I must act to terminate all threads regarding UP Big Boy 4014 and its return to life. I mean, who would have thought…However, …face it guys, 4014 is not a freight car. OTOH, I have to say that 4014 led many frt cars during its first life and continues to do so today [ I have ruled that a baggage car can be considered to be a frt car ]

Of course, a comment about a steam era freight car is certainly appropriate. And, of course, a comment about 4014 and a steam era frt car in the same message would be acceptable. Probably.

Mike Brock

RealSTMFC Bossman