Describing Your Hobby is Terminated

Mikebrock

Guys,

Those of you that are confused about the function of the Steam Era Freight Car Group, read this:

“ALL SUBJECTS OTHER THAN THOSE DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH STEAM ERA FREIGHT CARS ARE PROHIBITED FROM MEMBER MESSAGES.”

And, “The objectives

include the sharing of

information about North American, standard gauge railroad freight cars in the period 1900-1960 inclusive including their operation, distribution and the various techniques of building models of them. Discussions about the cargos of freight cars are permitted but only as they are directly associated with freight cars.”

As I pointed out in a previous message, comments about steam engines [ such as 4014 ] are permitted as long as they include references to steam era freight cars.

To be sure, comments regarding “Describing your hobby” are completely out of scope on the RealSTMFC and the thread concerning that subject is terminated.

If there is interest in forming a group to discuss “Describing your hobby”, I will be glad to form one….just not as part of the RealSTMFC.

Mike Brock

RealSTMFC Bossman