Re: Photos: Wabash Decatur Yards

Steve and Barb Hile

I was too busy looking at the old tank cars and the steam tractor on the flat car!

Steve Hile

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim O'Connor
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2019 2:24 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photos: Wabash Decatur Yards

anybody else notice the 50 foot, single door box car with the deep fishbelly underframe on the far track in #15?

On 5/12/2019 3:01 PM, John Barry wrote:
Thanks Tim!

I was able to see the steam here car bearing the beer that made Milwaukee famous slogan from the city that made the recipe.

John, sharing some of Paul's pain viewing steam here freight cars from Brussels this week.

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights
Lovettsville, VA

707-490-9696

PO Box 44736
Washington, DC 20026-4736

 To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
 Date: Sunday, May 12, 2019, 1:56 PM

       #15 https://tinyurl.com/y4xcv3cb
       #21 https://tinyurl.com/yxrkpens

     On 5/12/2019
 12:02 PM, Paul Doggett via
       Groups.Io wrote:

       Bob
       Says unable to view due to legal reasons
 🙁🙁🙁.

       Paul Doggett     England
 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

             This
                   is a link to forty-five photos of the
 Wabash
 yards from
                   the files of the Decatur
 Herald-Review:
             https://herald-review.com/gallery/history/photos-wabash-yards/collection_4a3092b0-b124-5ed7-be01-e860c79d42d4.html
             Mostly
 long
                 shots. Some photos are dated and some show
 freight cars
                 with fair detail.
             Photo
                 appears to show a car with a copper plate
 load.
             Photo
 #21 shows
                 a billboard Schlitz car but it does not