Re: Describing your hobby

Paul Woods <paul@...>

Beg pardon, Chaps, but the list owner has already requested that any discussion not pertaining to this group's stated purpose, (i.e. steam era freight cars), stop immediately.  I fully support that view; I subscribed to this group to learn about North American freight cars, not read banal waffle by a bunch of people whom I don't know.  Before anyone says 'That's what the delete button is for', I will point out that it still uses up time to wade through these irrelevant messages (over 25 messages!) that shouldn't be there in the first place according to the rules of this group, and at the same time refer you to Mike's post on May 11 asking you to desist.

Cheers
Paul