MILW & NP log trains

Doug Paasch

I need to model some MILW and NP log cars used in Washington State in the 1940's & 50's time frame. I am having no luck finding any photos of prototype log trains & log cars for either railroad. I did find a diagram of an NP log flat at the NPRHA. It doesn't show how they held the logs on it though, just the flat car itself. And I'd really like to find some photos. These log trains were not logging trains of timber companies, but rather ran in interchange service to log dumps serving mills in Everett & Tacoma. What type of car is appropriate? For example, regular flat cars with stakes? Regular flat cars with log cradles? Skeleton log cars? Any pointers would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Doug Paasch