Re: hi tech HO air hoses

Brian Carlson

They are my go-to for air hoses. They work in most places.  I use them in their bracket and the PSC bracket.

Use the 22” ones.

Brian J. Carlson

On May 21, 2019, at 5:35 PM, Richard McQuade via Groups.Io <richardmcquade@...> wrote:

I have posted this request with the Early Rails Grp already but thought I would ask this grp too. I'm interested in "investing" in Hi Tech HO freight car air hoses and would like to know what experiences people have had with them. I would be equipping about 80 pieces of rolling stock so this would be a significant expenditure in resources. They offer 22" and 26" lengths in HO. I presume the 22" is for earlier eras  Any info or insights about them would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Richard