Re: hi tech HO air hoses

Jon Miller <atsfus@...>

I have never had a problem with gluing them in place. I think that I have been using canopy glue.

Jack Burgess

    Canopy glue is apparently a form of PVA glue.  They call PVA about the same as white glue but it's not.  You can get a gallon of PVA in the UK but apparently not in the US.  I watched a video using it for water.  Anyway try Canopy glue or I recently bought a bottle of Elmer's "Craftbond" Quick Dry Glue that might work.

Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941
Digitrax  Chief/Zephyr systems, 
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

Join to automatically receive all group messages.