Re: hi tech HO air hoses

Nelson Moyer

Use Pacer Formula 560.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Daniel A. Mitchell
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 10:26 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] hi tech HO air hoses

I have tried “canopy glue” with poor results … unfortunately the term “canopy glue” covers several products from various manufacturers, and they are NOT all the same product. What I have found is very similar to Microscale’s “Crystal clear”, which is just white glue formulated to be clear when dry … it does not stick very well to much of anything (that’s not its purpose).

Dan Mitchell

On May 22, 2019, at 10:58 AM, Jon Miller <atsfus@...> wrote:

I have never had a problem with gluing them in place. I think that I have been using canopy glue.

Jack Burgess

    Canopy glue is apparently a form of PVA glue.  They call PVA about the same as white glue but it's not.  You can get a gallon of PVA in the UK but apparently not in the US.  I watched a video using it for water.  Anyway try Canopy glue or I recently bought a bottle of Elmer's "Craftbond" Quick Dry Glue that might work.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941