Re: Who besides Yarmouth Makes a Carmer Lever Etching

Tim O'Connor

Free State made the best etched Carmer levers - not simply blobby shapes.

On 5/24/2019 5:57 PM, Ken Adams wrote:
After a private exchange with Pierre, it turns out none of the Carmer lever etchings he currently offers closely matches the Carmer levers as used on my ex D&RGW, Ex USN boxcar. Levers closely matching the ones I need were included with Westerfield's SP B-50-15 kit but a check of the Westerfield website does not show these offered as a separately available part. Does anyone have any other suggestions

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts