From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Ken Adams <smadanek44g@...>
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2019 4:57 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Who besides Yarmouth Makes a Carmer Lever Etching
After a private exchange with Pierre, it turns out none of the Carmer lever etchings he currently offers closely matches the Carmer levers as used on my ex D&RGW, Ex USN boxcar. Levers closely matching the ones I need were included with Westerfield's SP B-50-15 kit but a check of the Westerfield website does not show these offered as a separately available part. Does anyone have any other suggestions