There are several custom decal people out there (it is sort of a
cottage industry, yes). The person I use is Bill Brillinger at
http://pdc.ca

On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 7:31 AM Nelson Moyer <npmoyer@hotmail.com> wrote:

Sounds like a possible cottage industry printing white decals – provide the artwork file and the entrepreneur prints and returns the decals for a reasonable fee. This looks like a great way to print white reweigh and repack dates and locations, road number options, return to stencils, loading instructions, MOW decals, and many other decals not otherwise available. Any interest out there?

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jon Miller
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2019 9:18 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Super Clean Degreaser to remove lettering

On 5/26/2019 6:49 AM, Nelson Moyer wrote:

I’ve heard about ghost white toner

I also read up on the various white toners. What I read was a dedicated machine. However when I saw the price I quickly dropped the subject!:-D

--

Jon Miller

For me time stopped in 1941

Digitrax Chief/Zephyr systems, JMRI User

SPROG User

NMRA Life member #2623

Member SFRH&MS

--