Re: Clover House Chalk Marks

Paul Doggett

I have found when using British dry print transfers that have dried out methylated spirit helps them to adhere to any matt or gloss surface.

Paul

On 26 May 2019, at 17:52, Andy Carlson <midcentury@...> wrote:

In my experience, CDS dry transfers seem to have problems with applications over gloss (Such as  Accu-Paint). Dull coat makes it workable. I agree that a slight warming helps the transfer material leave better.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

Ok if you say so. I can't think of a single reason not to apply them over gloss.

Tim O

Peter is using dry transfers, not decals 😉   In my experience, dry transfers work equally well over both gloss or flat.

Regards,

Bruce Smith