From: "Bob Chaparro via Groups.Io" <chiefbobbb@...>
Date: 5/26/19 7:59 AM (GMT-10:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Clover House Chalk Marks (An Alternative)

Peter, I can't help you with this problem but as an alternative I recommend using Prismacolor Verithin (not regular Prismacolor) art pencils. I've conducted several 'hands-on" chalk marking clinics and most modelers learn to simulate good chalk marks within minutes.

Plus, you are not limited to the contents of a decal or dry transfer sheet.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA