From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nelson Moyer
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2019 4:12 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Super Clean Degreaser to remove lettering

What brand and model of printer do you use? I looked on the HP web site, but didn’t find any mention of a ghost white printer, must black and white and color. I have a LaserJet 1200, which is pretty old, so I doubt that a white toner cartridge would be available. Actually, the HP web site produced no hits when I searched for white toner.

Nelson Moyer