From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Donald B. Valentine via Groups.Io <riverman_vt@...>
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2019 7:55 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Reading decals - was Printing White Decals - 'Fonts'

      Reading hoppers with this paint have given me sme grief. Can anyone advise me with any certainty as to
what year the red patch herald began t be used. Did it only come through on new cars such as the offset hoppers
in 1952, that Kadee has offered, and later or might it have been earlier. Also, was it used when repainting the
hoppers and, if so, beginning when. My cut-off date is December 1948 but I like the look of these cars and will
have a few around IF they can be rostered without bending the time line.

Thanks in advance,, Don Valentine