Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Anyone make this?
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Date: Monday, May 27, 2019, 9:18 PM

Hello,
Atlas O also offered that car many years ago in O scale.  Their research might be somewhat better.
Ted Schnepf

On Monday, May 27, 2019, 9:11:05 PM CDT,
Roger Huber via Groups.Io
<trainpainter=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Tony,
Not sure! It appears to be a real company from my limited research. I saw a similar car on the
Art Griffin site once.  This O scale model is by MTH and we all know they are sticklers for accuracy! LOL
Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works