Re: Union Refrigerator Transit Lines URTX 87292

Paul Doggett

Looking really nice Lester.

Paul Doggett.  England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 1 Jun 2019, at 12:42, Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:

I have finished a Branchline Trains wood Union Refrigerator Transit Lines ventilated Refrigerator URTX 87292.  On the car I installed a AB brake system replacing the K system in the kit along with other upgrades.  If you are interested, photos and writeup of building and finishing URTX 87292 are now on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company (M&N).  If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

Attachments: