From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Todd Sullivan via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2019 12:43 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] PRR AAR 65 foot gondola

Tim,

Your observation is correct, and I noticed it too, although the photo is pretty fuzzy when you enlarge it.

I once photographed a 52' gon in Port Jervis in the mid-1970s that was painted PC green and lettered PC. It has all the features of a NYC/Greenville standard 52'-6" drop end mill gon except for rebuild solid ends, but had a class of G31T, which seemed like a PRR class. I never heard about PRR picking up any of the Greenville gons, so maybe the class was a PC invention. Who knows? Unfortunately, I just tossed my copy of PC car diagrams during the move to Texas last week. Maybe someone out there has a copy, or someone on the PC list.

Todd Sullivan.