From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Eric Hansmann <eric@...>
Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 10:47 AM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Rapido USRA 40-ton Boxcar

I cannot determine the lettering from the on line illustrations. As far as I can tell, none of the illustrations show products with the as-built lettering that uses the pre-1927 ARA data guidelines. Brakes are easy to change out for back dating. Messing around with data lettering to follow as-built prototypes increases the work.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN