Re: Standard Steel Freight Cars - Experiment (corrected)

Aley, Jeff A

It seems easier to just provide the link here:

http://www.pullmanlibrary.org/SS%20Freight%20Folder-Contents.xlsx

You’ll probably want to right-click and “Save As” because this link is not to a webpage, but to an Excel spreadsheet.

Regards,

-Jeff