From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of gary laakso
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2019 10:43 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Great Freight Car Combinations

The nearest track features a PRR X31 boxcar and two types of flat cars and the adjoining track has what appears to be a pulp wood car, CB&Q double sheathed boxcar, a pickle car, and a 1937 GN boxcar.  Is the stirrup on the Erie boxcar bent towards the truck or is it the camera playing tricks?

https://donstrack.smugmug.com/UtahRails/Emil-Albrecht-Photos/1944-Columbus-Georgia/i-FX2N8GC/A

Gary Laakso

Northwest of Mike Brock