Re: Best way to cut Plano metal roof walks

Eric Hansmann

Chuck,

I've been using cuticle scissors to cut etched parts off of the fret. I can't recall where I bought them but they look like these.

http://www.zamberg.com/zb/cuticle-scissors-inox-stainless-steel-7058i.ashx?k=GOOGLE_BASE_LIST&gclid=CKvspuO43OICFa324wcdqmwKyA

You could try using a pair of these at the very end of the running board to see if they trim the parts to your liking.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On June 8, 2019 at 6:09 PM Chuck Cover <chuck.cover@...> wrote:

I am upgrading a few models by adding Plano metal roof walks and need to shorten a few of them to fit the cars.  Has anyone had experience in cutting these metal roof walks?  What is the best way, without damaging or bending the cut end?  Thanks

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM