From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of BRIAN PAUL EHNI
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:08 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Whiskey in a Boxcar

Did you notice that the contents of the car is different as well? 13979 is loaded with “Old Senator”, while 18979 Has “James Pepper”.

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Bill Welch <fgexbill@...>
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 7:10 AM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Whiskey in a Boxcar

These photos from that UK Archive have been discussed before and yes same car with "3" changed to "8."

Car is a XM-1 design with three lever brake system.

Bill Welch