From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Nelson Moyer <npmoyer@...>
Date: Friday, June 14, 2019 at 11:48 AM
To: "RealSTMFC@groups.io" <RealSTMFC@groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Paint Scheme for Swift 6700 Series Reefers

I’m building two Sunshine 6700 series reefers, and I only have two photos of these cars, both in black and white. SRLX 6723 is painted in the yellow banner scheme, and it’s clear that the underframe cover plates and sill steps are yellow, while the rest of the underframe is black. SRLX 6714 is painted in the red scheme, and it’s not possible to determine if the color plates and sill steps are red or black. I can’t tell if the end sills are red or black. I’d appreciate information about the red paint scheme for this car and any color photos available.

Nelson Moyer