Re: Throwback Thursday Old Kitbash PRR NX23 cabin car

Bill Keene

Chuck,

Good work.

Looking at your work get the juices flowing and out to the workbench.

I also agree with eliminating the big couplers … but … would recommend Sergent Engineering’s couplers. They both look and work great.

Thanks for kicking my modeling into motion. Maybe something will get done this weekend.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Jun 14, 2019, at 7:29 AM, Denny Anspach <danspachmd@...> wrote:

Wow! That is simply beautiful modeling at its best, a “role model”. The only simple improvement that comes directly to mind would be the replacement of the “gigantic" couplers with the Accumate Protos with their close-to-scale head and accurate striker/striker distance

Denny

Denny S. Anspach MD
Okoboji, IA