From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nelson Moyer
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2019 5:07 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Paint Scheme for Swift 6700 Series Reefers

I’ll look at the RMJ and MR articles. I’ve learned not to trust model photos, as even some cars in Sunshine instructions and PDSs are built and/ or painted wrong, e.g. cross bearers and/or cross ties positioned wrong and silver roof on reefers here builder’s photos were airbrushed. Model photos in old publication are particularly unreliable as little prototype information might be available when they were built. Color me skeptic.

Nelson Moyer