Re: Accurail Soo Line Box Car 45938 Upgrade

Paul Doggett

Lester

A very nice conversion it looks really good.

Paul Doggett.  England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 16 Jun 2019, at 18:59, Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:

I have upgraded Accurail Soo Line steel box car 45938.  The most difficult part of the upgrade was to change the molded on seven rung ladders with stiles too long to shorter ladder stiles with wire eight rung ladders on the sides and wire seven rung ladders on the ends to match the prototype ladder in photos.  If you are interested in viewing photos of finished car and writeup of the build, you can on my blog I started to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

Attachments: