Gesendet: Montag, 17. Juni 2019 um 14:11 Uhr
Von: "Alexander Schneider Jr" <aschneiderjr@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [RealSTMFC] looking for drawings of Reading hopper 60000 - 60999

Johannes,

Do you know the builder of these cars? That would indicate which library is most likely to have information. For instance, Pullman Library of the Illinois Railway Museum has a majority of the drawings from Pullman and Standard Steel & Car Company, among others, while a different library in St. Louis has most of the American Car & Foundry drawings.

Alex Schneider