From: James Lackner <gp40p2@...>
To: main <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Jun 25, 2019 8:03 pm
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] InterMountain HO Scale 1937 AAR Boxcars with Square Corners

At one time, there was reference to IM doing the C&O cars with the "deco" ends.  I wonder if that is in this run, or has that idea been dropped?

Jim Lackner

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 6:27 PM Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:
Bob -

CN 474- series shown had different (flat panel) roofs

C&O series 5250-5399 had 3 panel Creco doors and
  5400-5499 had "Deco" car builder ends

NKP series 15000-15999 should have 8-rung ladders

SLSF series .. what can I say, I think an Intermountain employee
  found these car numbers on a slip of paper removed from a rear orifice
  SLSF did have 1937 AAR box cars with other numbers, and Duryea underframes

SOU series - these appear to be ok! will wonders never cease?

T&P 14000 series - all good, although the photo shows the wrong door

Tim O'Connor

On 6/24/2019 4:13 PM, Bob Chaparro via Groups.Io wrote:

InterMountain HO Scale 1937 AAR Boxcars with Square Corners
The company is taking reservations. Are these worth having?
Bob Chaparro

Sterling, Massachusetts