Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Wartime reefers on Cajon
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Date: Sunday, June 30, 2019, 7:54 PM

John Barry wrote:
In both versions, the
color balance seems "right" to me based on the
shed and station sign.  That said, I'm surprised by how
"yellow" the 2nd PFE car appears, I would have
expected a more orange hue.  Perhaps it faded through
exposure and
washings.
     I don't know that I
agree, John, it reads as light orange to me. But the dirt on
the other reefers reminds us that most of our reefer fleets
are too clean -- yes, I'm channeling Richard Hendrickson
here . . .

Tony
Thompsontony@signaturepress.com