Re: Soo Line Box Car 45398

O Fenton Wells

Nice looking cars Lester, when did the SOO go to the large block lettering?
Fenton Wells

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 9:38 AM Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:

I have upgraded a plastic Front Range Soo Line steel box car 45398.  The upgrade included replacing running boards, seven rung ladders with plastic eight rung ladders on the sides and seven rung ladders on the ends to match the prototype ladders in photos.  And, underbody rework.  If you are interested in viewing photos of finished car and writeup of the build, you can on my blog I started to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

--
Fenton Wells