Re: Soo Line Box Car 45398

Charles Peck

Does anyone know the story behind the Soo Line car out in the street with one truck almost out and the other shoved up way under?
Chuck Peck

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 9:14 PM Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

Soo Line box car paint and lettering are a subject of study. Attached
are photos of 45450 and 137096 in their original paint schemes from the
SAME MONTH - November 1951. Also attached 45948 with a 7-1954 paint date
and 43490 as 12-1956 repaint.

Tim O'

--
*Tim O'Connor*