Re: Standard Steel Car Company Builders Photos

wdzwonchyk

I raised this question several years ago and drew a blank. One fellow told me he didn't want to give me retterer's contact info without his permission, and I never heard from him again. I'd love to know the solution to this mystery.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve and Barb Hile <shile@...>
To: main <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jul 10, 2019 11:03 PM
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Standard Steel Car Company Builders Photos

I am sorry to repeat my question, but I will try to phrase it better.

Ten to fifteen years ago, I purchased some Standard Steel Car builder's photos from Keith Retterer.  I have a nicely printed catalog from him and have wanted to purchase some additional photos.

Since that time, there has been some discussion as to whether these photos are still available and even whether Keith was still alive.  On-line obituary searches come up negative.

Has anyone had any recent dealings with Keith or know, definitively, the status of this vey useful collection.

Thanks again,
Steve Hile