Re: WHIF or FHIF Decals

William Hirt

What about Champ set BRH-37? There are two listed on eBay right and come with the correct reporting marks.

Bill Hirt

On 7/11/2019 10:43 AM, Nelson Moyer wrote:

I bought a Sunshine sliding plug door reefer at an estate sale, and the kit had no decals in the box. I’d like to build it as a FHIX or WHIX car with electrical fan if I can locate decals. Does anyone make these decals or does anyone have a set for sale? All I really need is a pair of FHIX or WHIX decals for the sides (black optic) and ends (white Optic) to go with the road numbers, as I have enough decal scraps to do the rest of the car.

,_._,_