Re: WHIF or FHIF Decals

Nelson Moyer

Thanks, Bill. I order a set.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of William Hirt
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 11:32 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] WHIF or FHIF Decals

What about Champ set BRH-37? There are two listed on eBay right and come with the correct reporting marks.

Bill Hirt

On 7/11/2019 10:43 AM, Nelson Moyer wrote:

I bought a Sunshine sliding plug door reefer at an estate sale, and the kit had no decals in the box. I’d like to build it as a FHIX or WHIX car with electrical fan if I can locate decals. Does anyone make these decals or does anyone have a set for sale? All I really need is a pair of FHIX or WHIX decals for the sides (black optic) and ends (white Optic) to go with the road numbers, as I have enough decal scraps to do the rest of the car.

,_._,_