3 new 40'er for Collinsville

Chad Boas

The parts are ready for the 3 new cars I am offering.
First is the Soo Line combo door 48000 series car. This kit is just the sides and is $13. I used Branchline 1E ends but I might have to start casting end if they become to hard to find.
Second is the B&O M-59 double door 298000 series car. This kit will come with the ends, doors and lower side sills and is $16. I used a Branchline 40' AAR kit with a 6' door for the base.
Third is the SAL AF-5 double door 23000 series car. This kit comes with ends, doors and lower side sills and is $16. I also used a Branchline 40' AAR kit with 6' door on this one.
I will be at Collinsville with the usual bunch of flat cars, gons and some S-n-T parts.
Contact me off list for my updated list of kits.
Chad Boas