Re: 3 new 40'er for Collinsville

Armand Premo

Looking for a source for Frisco,,KCS and CIL Boxcars Kits or RTR Any help would be appreciated..Armand Premo

On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 8:09 AM O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:
Hey big guy have you decided which N&W boxcars you are going to do?  I’m hoping for the single and double door versions. And I’ll buy one of each. I’ll also donate some capital for the project if needed
Fenton

On Jul 12, 2019, at 4:50 PM, Chad Boas via Groups.Io <chadboas@...> wrote:

The parts are ready for the 3 new cars I am offering.
First is the Soo Line combo door 48000 series car. This kit is just the sides and is $13. I used Branchline 1E ends but I might have to start casting end if they become to hard to find.
Second is the B&O M-59 double door 298000 series car. This kit will come with the ends, doors and lower side sills and is $16. I used a Branchline 40' AAR kit with a 6' door for the base.
Third is the SAL AF-5 double door 23000 series car. This kit comes with ends, doors and lower side sills and is $16. I also used a Branchline 40' AAR kit with 6' door on this one.
I will be at Collinsville with the usual bunch of flat cars, gons and some S-n-T parts.
Contact me off list for my updated list of kits.
Chad Boas
<DSCN1567.JPG>
<DSCN1565.JPG>
<DSCN1559.JPG>