Re: Tangent Scale Models: Bethlehem HO 52’-6” 70-Ton Riveted Drop-End Gondola Parts and Kits

Jeff

Wish you were at the show...

Jeff Shultz

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019, 20:29 Tangent Scale Models via Groups.Io <tangentscalemodels=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Tangent Scale Models is proud to introduce several new items for your Friday.  All are available immediately for purchase:

Bethlehem HO 52’-6” 70-Ton Riveted Drop-End Gondola - Undecorated Kits!  That’s right, undecorated kits are back again for our Bethlehem gondolas, after a long hiatus.  We offer these great models in two variations – with a wood floor or with a steel floor.  These cars make a great “one night modeling project” for the build aspect of the kit.  Don’t miss out!  More details on our website – https://www.tangentscalemodels.com/undecorated-kits/

Bethlehem HO 52’-6” 70-Ton Riveted Drop-End Gondola – Styrene Parts!  Have you been wanting some styrene brakewheel options?  Some Duryea underframes for kitbash projects (Remember the ATSF BX thread recently)?  Different routing card parts?  Slack adjuster parts?  More details on our website – https://www.tangentscalemodels.com/parts/

Bethlehem HO 52’-6” 70-Ton Riveted Drop-End Gondola – Etched metal tie down parts!  Yes, that is right, we have the etched metal tie down parts that are very useful for your freight car modeling applications!  More details on our website – https://www.tangentscalemodels.com/parts/

Thank you for continuing to support Tangent Scale Models, a family-owned and operated company!

David Lehlbach
Tangent Scale Models