Re: MODEL OR PROTOTYPE

Brad Andonian

I thinks it’s a pacific limited o scale model..   perhaps done by Lee Turner an exquisite custom painter from MI.

On Saturday, July 13, 2019, 6:02 PM, Schleigh Mike via Groups.Io <mike_schleigh@...> wrote:

Are there not latching features missing from the left hand side of the door?  And, something about the rails looks too uniform and without the first sign of any joint.  MODEL

Mike Schleigh  Grove City, Penna.

On Saturday, July 13, 2019, 7:28:08 PM EDT, WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...> wrote:

I recently came across this image.  I felt that it was a prototype photo until I noticed the chalk marks above the right truck.  This seems to be one that is in the Clover House chalk mark set.  Possibly this wss the inpspiration for this set. Which is it?

Bill Pardie