Re: New Walthers freight cars

Charlie Vlk

What I recall most about Train Miniature is they were the among the first if not the first company to have monthly releases back in the day when we felt blessed if Athearn would favor us with a new freight car once a year.

Their innovative countertop displays were also a first.  MDC Roundhouse tried that model but was ultimately not as successful with it as T-M was.

Today the marketplace has changed and countertops are no longer a marketing tool.   Micro-Trains in N Scale is the only major manufacturer delivering monthly releases and has done so consistently for decades.

Charlie Vlk