Re: GM&O 40 ft Automobile CAr

Paul Doggett

Beautiful work Geogre.

Paul Doggett.  England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 17 Jul 2019, at 13:24, gtws00 via Groups.Io <gtws00@...> wrote:

A newer project in the works is a GM&O 40 ft Automobile car from the 35200-35249 series. The base kit for this build started with a Speedwitch kit consisting of a Branchline 7 ft door body and new resin parts and decals.
After obtaining a General Arrangement and Brake diagram from the St Louis National Museum of Transportation, I decided to scratch build a new floor matching the drawings. I also bent some new lower boor tracks from .005 brass. Attached are a couple photos of it progress. Long way to go yet on this project. Prototype photo credits go to Ed Hawkins
George Toman

Attachments: