Re: GM&O 40 ft Automobile CAr

O Fenton Wells

Excellent George, Make sure you explain the ladders, those look kinda intimidating to me.
Fenton

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 8:26 AM gtws00 via Groups.Io <gtws00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
A newer project in the works is a GM&O 40 ft Automobile car from the 35200-35249 series. The base kit for this build started with a Speedwitch kit consisting of a Branchline 7 ft door body and new resin parts and decals.
After obtaining a General Arrangement and Brake diagram from the St Louis National Museum of Transportation, I decided to scratch build a new floor matching the drawings. I also bent some new lower boor tracks from .005 brass. Attached are a couple photos of it progress. Long way to go yet on this project. Prototype photo credits go to Ed Hawkins
George Toman

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd