From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 6:32 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Funaro 1932 CP Boxcar

The comment below stimulates me to ask if there is a summary list anywhere of landmark dates for freight car paint schemes. A further example might be, “UP changes all lettering to yellow, 1947.”
Anyone?
The CP was repainting their steel cars with "Spans The World" starting in 1947 and so these cars woulf be being painted as well.