Re: freight car paint schemes was:[RealSTMFC] Funaro 1932 CP Boxcar

al.kresse <water.kresse@...>

Are you only interested in western railroads? Every type of revenue producing car? . . . or also M&W and cabooses? What eras . . . . 1900-1972 say for the C&O? . . . or 1926-1962? etc.?

Al Kresse

On July 18, 2019 at 7:55 PM Tony Thompson <tony@signaturepress.com> wrote:

I didn't have in mind a COMPLETE list of EVERY change on EVERY railroad. But many of us could benefit from a timeline of MAJOR changes on the big railroads. I don't think it would have to be huge, though of course some railroads were pretty changeable.
Likely few if any of us could sit down and write it. But most of us know ONE railroad (or a few) well enough to summarize. That's the kind of thing I meant. I can offer an SP one and a few other roads I know.

Tony Thompson
tony@signaturepress.com