Re: 1937 AAR boxcar

Paul Doggett

Hi Tony

I emailed them but they have not come back to me with a price for postage to the United Kingdom.
I have a friend in Illinois who deals with them so I have asked him to get me one.

Many thanks Paul

On 19 Jul 2019, at 12:28, anthony wagner <anycw1@...> wrote:

Paul, Des Plaines Hobbies has Viking roofs as separate parts. Tony Wagner

On Thursday, July 18, 2019, 2:47:29 PM CDT, Paul Doggett via Groups.Io <paul.doggett2472@...> wrote:

I posted a photo today of an Andy Carlson Red Caboose 1937 AAR square cornered boxcar decaled for C&EI only to learn it should have a Viking roof big clanger on my part where can I get a Viking roof?
Or I will have to strip it and re decal it for SP

Thank you Paul Doggett.  England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Paul