From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Parker via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2019 8:17 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Atlas Freight Car Announcement

I am intrigued by the three variations in the 36' meat reefers, and also prefer the undecs.  Body Style 2 looks like it might be close to some Swift prototypes.  No photo yet for Body Type 1.  I am wary of the operational doors and hatches, but maybe they can be made to look OK.

Dave Parker
Riverside, CA