From: Bruce Smith
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2019 5:34 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Funaro 1932 CP Boxcar ( freight car paint schemes)

I had the same problem. If you click on view/reply online and go tot eh thread, they work fine from there.

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL

On Jul 19, 2019, at 4:20 PM, Jon Miller <atsfus@...> wrote:

On 7/19/2019 1:28 PM, James SANDIFER wrote:
I can’t make either of these links open. Any suggestions?

    Someone told me that one can't get to these (and other) pages because they are https:

However I can get to other https: pages.  It appears to be random.  This is with Win10.

--
Jon Miller