Re: B&O Wagontop Boxcar

Joseph

Ed,
That is part of the Duryea cushion underframe.  The short ones go on either side of the draft gear.  The long ones are to go next to the underframe. The taller end goes against the bolster
I think the RPC issue on these has a photo or drawing

Don’t know which issue as I am at sons soccer training, enjoying the not90+ weather
Joe Binish
New Hope MN

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 1:47 PM Ed <lehighman@...> wrote:
I have asked this question on another group but no one seemed to have an answer. I hope someone on this group can help.

I am building a F&C wagontop boxcar for the B&O and I cannot figure out how certain items on the underframe are arranged. Specifically, I am referring to the long and short triangular bolster braces.  Where do these mount on the underframe and to what purpose do they serve?

Ed Robinson