Brake Levers

Lester Breuer

I have added a new post on model brake levers on my blog that shows how I make my own brake levers from Evergreen strip styrene.  In addition, it provides prototype information and information on the commercial brake  levers I like to use when doing underbody work.  If you are interested in viewing photos and writeup of various installed brake levers, you can on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer